LivE tO pLaY L2P_
WE HAVE MOVED!
PLEASE REGISTER AT WWW.GARENALIVE.ZXQ.NET FOR FREE GARENA IDS AND MEGA EXP HACK!
LivE tO pLaY L2P_
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download the latest Garena Hacks for free!

WE HAVE SHIFTED FROM THIS FORUM TO www.WinGoDz.net.tc >>REGISTER AND MEET US THERE!

You are not connected. Please login or register

How To Download Like A Premium Member

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 How To Download Like A Premium Member Empty How To Download Like A Premium Member Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:43 am

sHAdOw.HK_^

sHAdOw.HK_^
[ Level 10 - Cadet ]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In one of my previous posts, I discussed the uses of having a premium account and how you can get them for free.

But today I’ll show you how to download files like a premium member without a premium account!

This requires an application called DownloadDirect.

Of course there are several other hacks by which you can do this but all that is illegal.

Now; To download a file, you people usually copy the download link and paste it onto their browser and wait till the time runs out and then download the file.

But with DownloadDirect, you don’t have to wait for the time to run out.

You just need to copy the download link and paste it onto DownloadDirect.

You can download it for free from:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

stilfa

stilfa
[ Level 20 - Commodore ]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] tfs this... but can u help me with a crack or registration key Razz

http://www.fucku.com

Legendary™

Legendary™
[ Level 0 - Newbie ]

stilfa wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] tfs this... but can u help me with a crack or registration key Razz
just search for torrents. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thanks 4 Sharing

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Live2Play 2010 - Powered By Forumotion

Live2Play 2010 - Powered By Forumotion
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com